Oregon state defenseman Jaydon Grant (3) comes off as the Oregon State Beavers take on the Washington State Cougars in the US to kick off the Pac-12 football season at Reser Stadium in Corvallis, Oregon , on Saturday November. 7, 2020. Photo by Leon Neuschwander for The Oregonian / OregonLiveLeon Neuschwander for The Oregonian / OregonLive
In the air: FS1 (Comcast 723/408, Dish 150, DirecTV 219, Charter Spectrum 211), Radio KEX (1190) and KPOJ (620).
Oregon State and California are on the hunt for their first win of the season. The Beavers lost 27-21 in Washington, a game they had some chance of winning in the fourth quarter. California are trying to recover from a boring 34-10 loss at UCLA. The state of Oregon is trying to score two hits after winning Berkeley 21-17 a year ago. OSU Runs Back Jermar Jefferson has a pair of 100-yard games through two games; The beavers’ offense will likely pierce his performance.
3. QUARTER: Cal 20, Oregon State 17: Cal’s Nikko Remigio has another long return that was ruined by penalty, and again he’s stuck Cal deep in his own end. The bears start on their own 8-yard line.
After forcing a cal punt in the first half of the Bears, the Beavers walked 53 yards in 13 games and scored a 35-yard field goal from Everett Hayes to take the Cal lead 6:20 going to shorten to 20-17 in the third quarter.
HALF TIME: Cal 20, Oregon State 14: The subsequent drive through Oregon State ends with an interception by Tristan Gebbia. Cal takes over and finishes half of Dario Longhetto’s 52-yard field goal as time runs out to extend the Bears lead to 20-14.
In the middle of the second quarter, Oregon’s Nahshon Wright intercepts Cal’s Chase Garbers in the end zone, but the Beavers can’t capitalize and have to stab. Cal then takes the lead on Garber’s 21-yard touchdown pass to Kekoa Crawford. The bears rise 17-14 at 2:31 to play in the first half.
Cal is putting together a solid performance, but the Bears will have to settle for a 26-yard field goal from Dario Longhetto to give Oregon a 14:49 first-half lead to 14-10 To shorten.
END 1. QUARTER: Oregon State 14, Cal 7: Oregon State regains the lead when Tristan Gebbia finds Teagan Quitoriano for a 35-yard touchdown pass. The beavers rise by 14-7 in the first quarter at 5:47.
Californian Nikko Remigio returns an 89 yard punt for an apparent touchdown, but an illegal block in the background negates the return and pegs Cal on his own 7-yard line. Now in the middle of the first quarter. The beavers hold Cal to a threesome and force a boat.
The beavers only need one offensive game to get on the scoreboard as Jermar Jefferson needs 75 yards for the touchdown. Oregon State takes an early 7-0 lead. The Bears immediately responded again with a 75-yard drive of eight games to end the game 7-7. Chase Garbers throws Makai Polk a seven-yard touchdown pass to end the ride.
Note to readers: If you buy something through one of our affiliate links, we may receive a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About us). The material on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used without the prior written consent of Advance Local.
Oregon State Beavers, Pacific 12 Conference, California Golden Bears, UCLA Bruins Soccer, American Football
World News – USA – Oregon State Beavers vs.. . California Bears: Live Updates
. . Associated title :
– Covid-19 suspected as Cal Bears to exclude seven players shortly before kick-off
– <a href = "/? s = Oregon State Beavers vs.. . California Bears: Live Updates Oregon State Beavers vs.. . California Bears: Live Updates
– Live Updates: Oregon State falls behind Cal
– Nikko Remigio recalled an 89 yard punt return TD
– Cal Football: Oregon State Game Thread – Golden Bears lead 20-14 half way
– How and what for Cal vs.. . Oregon State
– Live Updates: Cal 20, Oregon State 17; 3. Quarter
– After the break, Cal visits the state of Oregon on Saturday
– California at Oregon State odds, picks and prediction
– Oregon State vs.. . California: How to See Live Streams, TV Channels, and the Start Time of NCAA Football
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]