Cleveland Cavaliers freshman Isaac Okoro has joined the team in Orlando ahead of two street games starting Monday against the Magic, head coach J.. . B.. . Said Bickerstaff.
Okoro has missed the last four games due to a left ankle sprain while also being on the COVID-19 list for health and safety protocols. He is now classified as questionable to play with a left foot sprain on Monday after the team removed the health and safety log label from the injury report.
Bickerstaff said the Cavaliers had an update to do on Okoro but decided against disclosing this information prior to the competition, according to The Athletic’s Kelsey Russo.
Okoro, who was the fifth choice in the overall standings, started each of his two games with the Cavaliers this season with an average of 5. 5 points, three rebounds and 2. 5 templates in 37. 5 minutes.
Cody Taylor is the editor of Rookie Wire from Orlando, Florida. He was previously editor of The Thunder Wire for the USA TODAY Sports Media Group. He worked for the NBA for Basketball Insider and HoopsWorld for five years. In addition, he has also covered college sports at UCF, including baseball, soccer, and basketball.
The selection in the first round averages 13 points in his last three games with the Grizzlies.
The Pistons and Bucks start a series with two games on Monday night. Here’s when to tune in.
Trae Young and the Hawks face the Knicks on Monday. Here’s how to watch.
Collin Sexton and the Cavs will face the magic on Monday. Here’s how to watch.
Wiseman marveled at Curry’s performance and even compared it to the Warriors game on NBA 2K.
The precious Achiuwa has played a humble role up to this point in the season, but the rookie made the most of his minutes on the ground.
Okeke suffered a bruise on his left knee and is expected to miss several weeks for the Magic.
In his first three games, Pistons rookie Isaiah Stewart has become a die-hard rebounder, something his head coach recently noted.
Ball was perhaps showing its best overall performance of the season, filling the boxing score.
Quickley returned from a four-game absence on Saturday to help the Knicks claim their 106-102 win over the Pacers.
Orlando Magic, Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA, Dante Exum
World News – USA – Cavs’ Isaac Okoro no longer on COVID-19 health and safety log
. . Related title :
– <a href = "/? s = Darius Garland, Isaac Okoro did not play for Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday night in Orlando Darius Garland, Isaac Okoro won't play for Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday night in Orlando
– Magic vs.. . Cavaliers Odds, Line, Spread: 2021 NBA Picks, Jan. . 4 predictions from the model on 62-36 reel
– Cavs& # 39; Isaac Okoro no longer in the COVID-19 health and safety log
– Cleveland Cavaliers& # 39; Dante Exum injured against Orlando Magic
– Orlando Magic vs.. . Cleveland Cavaliers: Game Preview
– Cavs& # 39; Dante Exum (leg) limps off the pitch against Magic with non-contact injury
– Cavs& # 39; ; Dante Exum (calf) will not return on Monday
– Cleveland Cavaliers vs.. . Orlando Magic Odds, Pick, Prediction 04. 01. 21
– Video: Cavs Guard Dante Exum suffers from disturbing non-contact injury
– Cleveland Cavaliers at Orlando Magic Odds, Tips and Predictions
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]