Raheem Sterling is the first player in Premier League history to win 20 penalties in Fulham.
Direct running and fast feet have always been part of the English international’s attack arsenal. These traits enable him to trick defenders into tackling ill-advised challenges in dangerous areas of the field.
City has benefited from Sterling’s winger since 2015, with Liverpool previously giving him a big break.
At the Etihad Stadium, the 25-year-old has become one of the most destructive strikers in English football.
Pep Guardiola got the best out of Sterling. City scored over 100 goals in 256 games.
His latest outing provided the youngest of them, with the Blues taking just five minutes to break the dead end at home against Fulham.
Sterling had already missed a good opportunity before hitting the net and was in 26th place. Minute in City’s second, with Joachim Andersen hanging a leg in the penalty area.
Sterling fell and the referee pointed, allowing Kevin De Bruyne to convert from 12 yards.
He has now won more Premier League penalties than any other player. Leicester striker Jamie Vardy (19) finished second.
20 – Raheem Sterling has won more penalties than any other player in Premier League history. Tricky. image. Twitter. com / XbDEevjEud
Wilfried Zaha is third on the penalty list and the Crystal Palace winger has scored 16 points in his career so far.
Luis Suarez was awarded 13 points in Liverpool, Gabriel Agbonlahor and Emile Heskey were able to draw this balance.
Sterling will believe he has a lot more to it, and a prominent role will remain with City for the foreseeable future.
However, questions continue to be asked about his predilection to drown in the slightest contact.
Former England and Liverpool striker Michael Owen is among those who believe that more needs to be done to combat the simulation, despite admitting himself to the weird battle of the plays.
He posted on Twitter, « I wonder what the brigade thinks » He’s been touched so it must be a pen « of this on Sterling.
« Absolutely no chance that there was enough force to bring him down. I’ve been there and done the same thing, but I still feel like we need to stop giving pens for things like that. ”
Copyright © 2020 Target. com All rights reserved. The information contained in target. com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in any way without Goal’s prior written consent. com
Manchester City F. . C.. . , Fulham F. . C.. . , Premier League, Pep Guardiola, Sergio Agüero, Raheem Sterling, UEFA Champions League
World news – USA – Sterling becomes first player to win 20 penalties in Premier League history | goal. com
. . Related Title :
– Sterling to win first 20 penalties in Premier League history
– Man City vs Fulham LIVE: Latest scores, goals and updates from today’s Premier League game
– Man City score 2-0 highlights and reactions from Fulham LIVE when Sterling and De Bruyne score for blues in the stroll
– Fulham Football Club @FulhamFC
– Saturday Premier League Odds, & Picks; Predictions: Manchester City vs.. . Fulham (Dec. . 5)
– Manchester City 2-0 Fulham: Raheem Sterling and Kevin de Bruyne help propel Pep Guardiola&’s side into the top 4 of . . .
– & # 39; What& # 39; is the difference? & # 39; – Aston Villa fans note similarity in Man City’s penalty& v Fulham
– Manchester City v Fulham Live Streaming: When & Where Pep Guardiola&’s 700. Game
– Aymeric Laporte has been mysteriously excluded from Man City. XI start again from Pep Guardiola
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]