The Patriots’ comeback will be available Sunday evening when New England faces the Baltimore Ravens.
Running back Damian Harris became active after leaving Monday night’s win over the New York Jets due to a chest injury.
– Ryan Ezo and full-back Jacob Johnson are the only players available to play in a tight end. Thomas was not expected to play after being unable to train this week due to COVID-19 protocols.
– It is not clear who will initiate the correct intervention between Mike Unueno and Jermain Elwemonor, who will return from the injured reserve. Left goalkeeper Isaiah Wayne, left goalkeeper Joe Thoney, middle goalkeeper David Andrews and right goalkeeper Chuck Mason put a stone on the attack line.. Also active is the James Ferentz Center and Cory Cunningham’s offensive intervention.
– Promoted from the coaching team on Saturday, Therese Hall could start with Bentley again this week. Junior Josh O’Shea, Inverne Jennings, and Cass Malloya are also active.
– Mac, which he obtained from concessions from the Tennessee Titans last week, will not make his debut in the Patriots, but broad recipient Isaiah Ford, who was added from the Miami Dolphin team at Deadline Trade, was active for the first time. N’Keal Harry’s wide receiver also returns from a concussion.
– Lawrence Jay returns, despite knee, elbow and shoulder injuries. He will be joined in the defensive maneuver by Adam Butler, Carl Davis, and Byron Cowart.
– Gilmore will miss his third game in a row. The Patriots have notable personalities such as JC Jackson, Jonathan Jones, Jason McCurty, Jojoan Williams, Miles Bryant, Justin Bethel, Safety Devin McCurty, Adrian Phillips, Kyle Dougger, Terence Brooks and Cody Davis available in high school. .
New England Patriots, Damian Harris, Running Back, Baltimore Ravens, Sonny Michelle, New York Jets
World News – US – Inactive Patriots List Reaction: Damian Harris AP, Isaiah Ford for the first time – NESN. Com
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]