Pennsylvania is taking additional steps to hide the militant face and travel requirements to address the sharp increase in coronavirus cases and hospitalization, the state summit, a health official said Tuesday.
State Minister of Health, Dr.. Rachel Levin, Teased « Targeted Efforts to Control the Spread of COVID-19 in Pennsylvania » Before Tuesday afternoon’s announcement.
Pennsylvania already has a statewide mask mandate, restrictions on indoor and outdoor gatherings and occupancy restrictions in bars and restaurants. On Tuesday, Levin expanded masking efforts to cover nearly every indoor public situation.
The « critical » mask arrangement for the case is extended to all indoor situations – even when people are 6 feet away – when unrelated people are near each other. Masks are also suggested for anyone coming into a household that is not part of the family.
Levin also said Tuesday that anyone coming to Pennsylvania must have a negative test 72 hours before entering the state and should quarantine for 14 days otherwise.. The order, which takes effect on Friday, does not cover people who overstep the state boundaries for work and other essential needs.
Levine said people should not travel except when necessary, urging them to avoid travel associated with Thanksgiving. I suggested meeting loved ones instead roughly.
Levine said it is up to individuals and companies to take action and carry out orders.
“What we are asking everyone is to stand united to stop the spread in Pennsylvania,” Levine said.
Like the rest of the country, Pennsylvania has witnessed an explosion of coronavirus infections in recent weeks. Levin noted that the White House has alerted countries that current mitigation efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19 are insufficient.
The state reported more than 5,000 new infections per day, up more than 115% in just two weeks, and hospital admissions and the percentage of positive tests rose sharply. Deaths are also on the rise.
On Tuesday, 5,900 new cases of COVID-19 were reported in Pennsylvania, a new daily record for cases.. There were at least 2,575 people in hospital with 558 of them in intensive care units. 30 new deaths reported, bringing the total confirmed deaths statewide to at least 9,355.
Models show that Pennsylvania hospitals will run out of intensive care beds by December if measures are not taken. Levin said the state is working with hospitals to discuss measures that could be put on hold to allow more bed capacity.
More testing is being done in Pennsylvania as cases reach new high levels, but more people have tested positive as well. Statewide positivity rate for the week of November. 6 – November. 12 was 9. 6%.
On Tuesday, Levin also said that colleges and universities should develop testing procedures for all students upon returning to campus after a break and should have policies for student isolation if needed..
Governors and mayors across the country have tightened restrictions in response to the worsening epidemic. Philadelphia said Monday it will ban indoor gatherings and indoor dining, casinos, gyms, museums and libraries.. .
Democratic government. Tom Wolfe imposed a state order at home and shut down companies deemed « unsustainable for life » early in the pandemic, but Wolf and Levin have consistently said they do not intend to implement another large-scale lockdown..
Levin said Tuesday that there is no plan at this point to return to the red, yellow and green system used during the first wave of the pandemic..
Pennsylvania, Coronavirus, Pennsylvania Department of Health
World News – US – More concealment, travel rules: Pa. It reveals « targeted efforts » as COVID-19 escalates
. . Related heading :
– more concealments, and travelers test: Pa. & reveals # 39; & Targeted Efforts # 39; As the Covid-19 virus escalates
– Pennsylvania to strengthen the mask, ask – travelers from Out of state to take a coronavirus test as cases increase
– COVID-19 in Pennsylvania: Travelers are required to test negative before traveling to the state or quarantine for 14 days
– Pa. The Minister of Health issues a new order, which makes wearing a mask required indoors even if you are actually far away
– New COVID rules in The Palestinian Authority ahead of the expected increase in hospitals
– The Pennsylvania Health Department announces & # 39; & Targeted Efforts # 39; To contain the Coronavirus
– Pennsylvania health official: Should Travelers should take a negative test for COVID-19 before traveling to state or quarantine
– <a href = “/? S = Pennsylvania Strengthening mask authorization, orders for out-of-state travelers to get a negative COVID-19 test Pennsylvania is strengthening its mask mandate, and requiring travelers out of the state to take a negative COVID-19 test
– Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 5,900 new infections and 30 new deaths; the Minister of Health announces new efforts
– Pennsylvania Announces & # 39; & # 39 Targeted Efforts On Virus Spread
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]