According to the grand exit poll, the grand alliance in Bihar seems to get an absolute majority. There are 137 seats to the Grand Alliance, 98 seats to the NDA, 3 to the LJP and 5 seats to the account of others.
New Delhi: As soon as the third phase of voting for Bihar Legislative Assembly 2020 ends on Saturday, exit polls of different channels started coming up. Most channels have not given absolute majority to anyone in Bihar. According to these surveys, a hung government can be formed in Bihar However, on the basis of analysis of all exit polls, ZEE NEWS has prepared a grand exit poll, in which Nitish government is seen as a big blow. The grand alliance is getting a clear majority in the ZEE NEWS grand exit poll
According to the grand exit poll, the grand alliance seems to get an absolute majority in Bihar. There are 137 seats to the Grand Alliance, 98 seats to the NDA, 3 to the LJP and 5 seats to the account of others. Although these figures are just predictions, the final results of Bihar elections will come on November 10.
2015 election results
While winning 178 seats in the 243-member house, the Grand Alliance strengthened its fort, while putting everything at stake, Prime Minister Narendra Modi got only 58 seats. Lalu Yadav’s party RJD got maximum 80 seats Nitish’s JDU got 71 seats and Congress got 27 seats. Nitish Kumar was made CM on behalf of Mahagathbandhan but later Nitish Kumar separated from Mahagathbandhan and formed government in Bihar in collaboration with BJP.
There are some equations in 2020
While Nitish Kumar is the CM candidate for the NDA, the Grand Alliance has made Tejashwi Yadav, the younger son of RJD supremo Lalu Yadav, the CM candidate. JDU is contesting 115 seats, BJP 110 seats, former CM Jitanram Manjhi’s party Hum 7 seats and Mukesh Sahni’s party VIP 11 seats.
At the same time, from the Grand Alliance, RJD is contesting 144 seats, Congress is contesting 70 seats, CPI-Male 19 and CPI 4 seats. Also, after separating from NDA, late leader Ram Vilas Paswan’s party LJP is contesting 143 seats in Bihar alone.
Bihar, Exit poll, National Democratic Alliance, India, Bharatiya Janata Party, Tejashwi Yadav, Nitish Kumar
World news – IN – #MahaExitPollOnZee: Majority of Mahagathbandhan, Nitish government in danger
Related title :
– #MahaExitPollOnZee: Majority of Mahagathbandhan, Nitish government in danger
– JDU leader KC Tyagi, who defended the grand alliance victory in Bihar EXIT POLL, said- & # 39; The public who will give the verdict confess & # 39;
– Poll of Exit Polls 2020: Will Chirag Paswan’s hard work go away? What do exit polls say?
– Bihar Exit Poll 2020: now in Bihar No more Nitish Kumar, the story of Tejashwi Yadav is over
– UP Exit Poll 2020 Live: Who is beating UP elections, read what exit polls say?
– Bihar Exit Polls: Bihar election exit polls begin; Grand Alliance gains NDA
– Bihar Chunav Exit Poll 2020: Feeling good of Mahagathbandhan in Bihar, question is, will Tejashwi become the next Chief Minister?
– MP By-election Exit Poll: BJP happy, Congress bid- make us believe the public’s exit poll
– Chanakya Exit Poll Bihar Election 2020: Today& # 39; s 180 seats to the Grand Alliance in Chanakya’s Exit Poll
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]