CTV News London videographer
Embed a Tweet
Wingham, ONT. –
A surge of COVID-19 cases in Gray-Bruce has found its way to Hanover and District Hospital.
Hospital administration says they work in the Gray Bros Health Unit to manage the condition, and remain confident in their ability to provide care to the community..
The health unit says it will contact any employees or members of the public that it considers « high risk. ». “If you haven’t been notified, the health unit says the test is not justified.
Complete coverage at CTVNews. California / Coronavirus
Track every COVID-19 case in Canada
Ontario is putting Toronto and the Bell region on lockdown, and most non-essential businesses will be closed
‘Time to tighten up’: PM says as modeling shows COVID-19 cases are ‘skyrocketing’
A man in his twenties is the youngest person to die from COVID-19 in Manitoba
New data shows that most of the COVID-19 victims in Alberta suffer from dementia
The Federalists have sent $ 120 million to help Indigenous communities in two counties fight COVID-19
Confirms the Prime Minister: Canada-U. s. Border restrictions to stay in place
« Less is More »: epidemic-resistant restaurant menus to survive the second wave
Alberta is the only province without a mask
Pfizer U asks. s. Regulators to use the emergency COVID-19 vaccine
Canada is on track to have 20,000 new cases of novel coronavirus per day without changing behavior: modeling
The second wave of COVID-19 may have peaked in France: the Health Agency
The lawsuit alleges that Tyson Foods meat plant managers are betting on how many workers will contract the coronavirus.
A 15-year-old Kentucky girl, who beat the odds against cancer, died of COVID-19 this month
Gray Bros Health Unit, Gray County, Ontario
World News – California – Hanover, Ontario. A hospital worker tests positive for COVID-19
. . Related Title :
– Hannover, UNT. A hospital employee has tested positive for COVID-19
– COVID-19 news
– The health unit receives confirmation of the case of COVID-19 associated with Hanover Hospital
– COVID-19 in altitude – Gray Bros is likely to move from green to yellow
– Dr.. Arra to answer questions in a live video event
– Staff and students are in isolation after a linked COVID-19 case School in Walcarton
– The top document warns of mounting restrictions as COVID numbers rise in Gray-Bruce
– Twelve new cases were reported Thursday, the health unit wants people Back to basics
– The health unit has reported 17 new cases from COVID-19, and the Area Possibly Turns Yellow
– Bruce Power Launches Be Light: Overcome COVID-19 together
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]