University of Houston trainer Kelvin Sampson and top assistant Kellen Sampson will miss Saturday’s game against South Carolina due to COVID-19 and contact tracing logs, the school announced.
Both sampons are isolated in their respective homes and are symptom-free, the school said in a press release.
Sampson, 65, was absent on Friday, said one person with knowledge of the situation.
There was no immediate word on the availability of either coach for UH’s next game against Sam Houston State on Wednesday.
« Our staff have been a huge part of our success, and I have full confidence in Quannas, our coaches and staff and all of our young men, » said Sampson in a statement released by the school.
Joseph Duarte has been a sports reporter for the Houston Chronicle since August 1996. He is currently involved in college athletics with a focus on the University of Houston. He previously wrote about the Houston Astros from 1998 to 2002, the Houston Texans from 2002 to 2005, and the Texas Longhorns from 2005 to 2009. He joined the Houston Chronicle in 1995 as part of an internship at the Sports Journalism Institute.
Kelvin Sampson, men’s basketball from Houston Cougars, head coach, University of South Carolina, basketball
World News – CA – UH coach Kelvin Sampson, assistant Kellen Sampson from COVID-19 establish
. . Associated title :
– Virus Sideline No.. 10 Houston trainer Sampson, assistant son
– UH trainer Kelvin Sampson, assistant Kellen Sampson for COVID-19 reasons
– Trainers sit outside the UH game due to COVID-19 contact tracing UH game minutes
– Caleb Mills, Marcus Sasser for UH vs.. . South Carolina
– Houston Cougars basketball coach Kelvin Sampson, son misses game due to COVID-19 concerns
– Kelvin Sampson against Saturday against South Carolina
– <a href = "/? s = Houston breakdown before the game of Saturday& # 39 "Houston breakdown before the game of Saturday& # 39;
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]