shares of DPW Holdings Inc. .
rose 40. 9% due to high volume in morning trading on Monday after the disruptive technology investor closed its Coolisys Technologies Corp.. . The subsidiary has set up a program to bring its electric vehicle chargers to national fast food restaurants. The trading volume rose to 20. 2 million shares, compared to the all-day average of about 2. 6 million shares. DPW expects the program will allow fast food franchise owners to install the ACECool EV chargers and share in the revenues from advertising and network usage. Coolisys expects to launch the program in California, Nevada, and Canada with the unveiling of a « National Fast Food Network » partner that is part of the network with over 1. 000 locations. Further partners are expected to be announced in the first quarter of 2021. « We look forward to the potential changes arising from the increased demand for electric vehicles and recent trends related to government support for the electrification of transport, » said Amos Kohn, chief executive of Coolisys. The DPW share rose by 54. 6% over the past three months, while shares in rival EV charging company Blink Charging Co. .
shot 291. 2% and the S&P 500
won 5. 4%.
Shares in Blink Charging Co. . On Friday, the volume rose sharply again, more than double in a week, as the electric vehicle sector continued to pique investor interest.
Tomi Kilgore is MarketWatch’s assistant editor for investments and corporate news and is based in New York. You can follow him on Twitter @TomiKilgore.
By using this website you agree to this
Historical and current end-of-day data from FACTSET.
All offers are in local exchange time.
Last real-time sales data for U. . S.. . Stock market prices only reflect trades reported through Nasdaq.
Intraday data was delayed by at least 15 minutes or as per exchange requirements.
DPW Holdings, NYSEAMERICAN: DPW, Warehouse, Battery Charger, Electric Vehicle
World News – CA – DPW inventories are rising after the Coolisys EV Charger is a fast food franchise affiliate program has hung up
. . Related Title :
– The inventory of The inventory of DPW& # 39; rises after Coolisys EV Charger Sub Establishes Fast Food Franchisee Affiliate Program
– DPW Holdings News: Why Electric Vehicle Charging DPW Shares Are Rising
– DPW Holdings& # 39; Coolisys® Power Electronics Business tests ACECool ™ EV chargers for national fast food . . .
– DPW Holdings (DPW) stock rockets at launch of EV Charger Network
– DPW Holdings Stock Increases 32% After Targeting Fast Food Franchises
– Coolisys targets national fast food franchise networks to test ACECool EV Test chargers
– EV chargers for national fast food franchise networks
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]