Canadian fast food icon Tim Hortons started out in 1964 when hockey legend Tim Horton opened his Tim Horton donut shop in Hamilton, Ontario.
Back then donuts were only 10 cents a piece, but nowadays you can’t do much with a single dime.
To bring something sweet to Canadians in a challenging year, Timmies partnered with UberEats for a one-day price rollback promotion.
At the participating Tim Hortons locations, six-packs with various donuts are available at a price of 60 cents (excl. Taxes and Fees) from 1964 will be available while supplies last Thursday, November. 26th.
UberEats says the company plans to work with other Canadian restaurants to run special promotions featuring throwback menu items (at throwback prices) from the ’70s,’ 80s, and ’90s. (What are the chances that McPizza will be there? We’ll have to wait and see!)
Donut, Tim Hortons, Uber Eats
World News – CA – Beyond Local: You can get Timmies Donuts this week for 10 cents each for a day
. . Related title :
– You can get Timmie’s donuts for 10 cents each for just one day this week
– Tim Hortons throws it back to 1964 with 6 packs of donuts for less than $ 1
– Tim Hortons offers 6-pack donuts through Uber Eats for $ 0. 60 on 26. November
– You can get a 6-pack of Tim Hortons donuts for just $ 0. 60 In Quebec On Thursday
– Tim Hortons offers 6-packs of donuts for $ 0. 60 on 26. November
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]