Hello, your email has not been verified. Please confirm access to all of your SPH accounts. SEND AGAIN
[BENGALURU] Westpac Banking Corp announced Wednesday that it was selling its general insurance line for $ 725 million. AUD (715 S $) to the German insurer Allianz. 5 million. ), further reducing the portfolio to strengthen capital and focus on core banking.
Australia’s third largest bank also announced that it will sign an exclusive 20-year agreement for Allianz to distribute general insurance products to Westpac customers.
[NEW YORK] The emergency loan programs set up by the Federal Reserve during the pandemic helped. . .
[WILMINGTON, USA] President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday called on Congress to swiftly approve a « robust » one. . . .
[SAN FRANCISCO] BlackBerry and Amazon announced an alliance on Tuesday to create a cloud computing platform. . .
[BRUSSELS] The EU member states warned the European negotiators on Tuesday not to lose their nerve in negotiations with them. . .
[WASHINGTON] US Attorney General Bill Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department had found no evidence. . .
Westpac, Allianz SE, General Insurance, ASX, Nasdaq, New Zealand Stock Exchange, Stock
World News – AU – Westpac sells general insurance for 725 million. AUD to Allianz
. . Related Title :
– Westpac sells general insurance to Allianz for 725 million. AUD
– Australia& sells Westpac general insurance to Allianz for 535 million. USD
– Allianz, Westpac Seal General Insurance Deal – Report
– Australia… One Hour In… ASX by 8 points
– Westpac (ASX: WBC) shares rise after selling huge assets for 725 million. USD?
– Allianz buys Westpac insurance business
– >> APRA beats Westpac with an enforceable company
– >> deferment exits, expiry date 100 billion. USD
– Westpac Banking Corporation (NZX: WBC) is selling its general insurance business to Allianz and receiving a 20-year distribution . . .
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]