Victoria will set up a special agency to run her hotel reset quarantine program under the direction of State Corrections Commissioner Emma Cassar
The jury in the rape trial against Jack de Belin and Callan Sinclair told the court that it was unable to reach a verdict.
The NRL star and his co-defendant pleaded not guilty to raping a 19-year-old woman in a Wollongong apartment in 2018.
In a note to Judge Andrew Haesler, the jury said, despite careful consideration: « We cannot reach a unanimous decision. « .
Judge Haesler has asked the jury to review the entire case and « give the evidence fresh but calm and rational attention ». «
This service may contain material from Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service that is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced.
AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time, 10 hours before GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Jack de Belin, jury, verdict, advice
World news – AU – The jury of the rape trial against Jack de Belin cannot reach a verdict, judge orders further considerations
. . Related Title :
– Jack de Belin Rape Trial Jury Cannot Reach
– Jury in the rape trial against Jack de Belin does not reach a unanimous verdict
– De Belin jury to resume deliberations
– Legal proceedings against Jack de Belin: Jury unable to render a verdict in the sexual assault hearing of Dragons star&
– The jury cannot pass judgment on Jack de Belin’s rape trial. What’s happening now?
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]