We only use your email address to send newsletters. Further information on your data protection rights can be found in our data protection declaration.
Princess Margaret was the youngest daughter of King George VI and Queen Mother Elizabeth. She was the queen’s only sibling and was second on the throne after her father became king. But did Princess Margaret have cancer and what exactly caused her death?
Princess Margaret was the first member of the royal family to be born in Scotland in over 300 years.
They had two children together: Lord Linley, born in 1961, and Lady Sarah Frances Elizabeth, born in 1964.
Margaret severely scalded her feet in a bathroom accident 12 months later, affecting her mobility.
DON’T MISSQueen of ‘disastrous’ abdication plans after failed cover-up [PICTURES] The Queen’s disabled cousins ’never visited by the royal family’ p>
The health of the Queen’s sister prevented her from engaging in much public engagement in these past few years.
Your last official engagement was a visit to the Chelsea Flower Show on December 21. May 2001 and the 80. Prince Philip’s birthday on 10. June 2001.
Princess Margaret’s last public appearance was in December 2001 for the 100th time. Birthday of Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester.
He died five months later on Jan.. February 1952, which resulted in her sister becoming queen.
Princess Margaret is known to have had a good time, and she was known for her love of smoking and drinking, which over the years led to speculation that Margaret, like her father, developed cancer.
Princess Margaret, 71, died Jan.. February 2002, three days after the anniversary of her father’s death.
Her funeral took place in St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle and she was cremated in the Slough Crematorium.
Her ashes were placed in her parents’ grave, where her mother was also laid to rest after she died seven weeks after Margaret’s death.
Check out today’s front and back covers, download the newspaper,
Order previous editions and take advantage of the historic Daily Express
Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon, The Crown, Queen Elizabeth II. , Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1. Earl of Snowdon, Helena Bonham Carter, Netflix, British Royal Family
World News – AU – Princess Margaret’s cause of death: Did Princess Margaret have cancer?
. . Related title :
– & # 39; The Crown& # 39; Season 4 Fact Check: Queen&’s Secret Cousins #
– Inside Princess Margaret& # 39; s struggles for physical and mental health
– Fans appalled by & # 39; awful& # 39; royal secret
– & # 39; The Crown& # 39 ;: Helena Bonham Carter feels " tremendous sadness" Farewell to her character
– >> Cause of Princess Margaret’s death: Did Princess Margaret have cancer?
– The Crown Season 4 cast offers an emotional farewell: " It& # 39; s was a bloody pleasure"
– How the party-loving Princess Margaret smoked 60 cigarettes a day before cancer frightened & horror hits like on The . . .
– Everything you need to know about Princess Margaret and Antony Armstrong-Jones& need # 39; Relationship
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]