Start or Sit (NFC home games)
Reporting on the impact of the coronavirus on the sports world
For a game that was only planned a few days ago, no. 13 BYU and no. 18 Coastal Carolina may have played the game of the week as the unique 2020 season of college football draws to a close in December. It was a game to be remembered when you literally walked into the last yard.
BYU was kept off the field for most of the evening, and BYU’s top 5 offensive was given one last chance to win the game by 55 seconds between 22-17. The Cougars’ first game to start within their own 20-yard line was recalled to hold, signifying quarterback Zach Wilson and Co.. had to walk 91 yards in less than a minute to win the game.
Wilson, a likely selection in the first round of the 2021 NFL draft, is currently delivering. In five games, BYU had crossed midfield to the Chanticleers’ 31-yard line. After hitting Dax Milne for a 13 yard win, Wilson had BYU in a very manageable situation 18 yards from the end zone, four seconds ahead. That was enough to make a tough but reasonable final throw. Wilson reconnected with Milne, but was stopped at the 1-yard line when the time ran out. Coastal Carolina would hold onto its 22-17 lead to keep its unbeaten season going.
Check out the game below. BYU was painfully nearing one of the most exciting deals of the year.
No.. 18 Coastal Carolina Remains Undefeated! BYU was less than two meters from the lead in the final game. WHAT. ONE. GAME! image. Twitter. com / OaJTcObXlC
BYU’s offense opened up when needed, but Coastal Carolina has generally done a good job of putting pressure on Wilson while preventing the Cougars’ big, broad recipients from receiving a consistent breakup. With the Chanticleers having possession time of nearly 38 to 22 minutes, Jamey Chadwell’s team did a good job of scheduling the game to keep BYU’s offenses on the sidelines.
The mantra for BYU during the season was « any team, any time, any place. « While the loss will seriously affect the chances of a New Year’s six bowl, these are the types of games college football has been able to play more frequently last season. « . The great ending didn’t hurt either.
We bring important sports news to your inbox so you can stay updated and make a profit.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. . Commissioner. com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. .
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Soccer, BYU Cougars Soccer, College Football, American Football, NCAA Sun Belt Conference Soccer, Brigham Young University
World News – AU – BYU vs.. . Coastal Carolina Score: No.. 13 cougars fall 1 yard to comeback as No.. 18 Chanticleers hold on
. . Associated title :
– BYU vs.. . Coastal Carolina Score: No.. 13 cougars fall 1 yard to comeback as No.. 18 chanticleers are waiting for
– <a href="/?s=Coastal Carolina moves into New Year's ' s Six conversations with angry BYU
– Highlights, Key Games, and Photos from No.. 13 BYU&’s loss of 17-17 against No.. 18 Coastal Carolina
– No.. 18 Coastal Carolina Stops No.. 13 BYU after running out of time to win a battle of the undefeated
– BYU and Coastal Carolina Brawl at halftime after several goals against QB Zach Wilson
– BYU comes One meter from Coastal Carolina he suffers his first loss of the season, 22-17
– How that Coastal Carolina football prevailed against BYU in front of national television audiences
– College Football Week 14 Results, Top 25 Analyzes and Must-See Moments
– <a href = "/? S = BYU in Coastal Carolina led to many BYM in Coastal Carolina f resulted in many "Mormons Against Mullet" T-shirts
– WATCH: Fight breaks out at halftime in BYU-Coastal Carolina
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]