A cell phone charger was recalled after it was determined to be a fire hazard.
A warning was issued on Monday for the Keji Wireless Charging Pad, which is available online and in-store from Officeworks.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission advised that the device could overheat while charging, with the risk of « fire, serious injury or death ».
Customers who purchased the charger have been advised to stop using it immediately and return it to Officeworks for a full refund.
NOTE ON RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including advertisements) you use on this website and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and on other websites. Learn more about our policies and your choices, including how to opt out.
Battery Charger, Officeworks, Product Recall, Keji, Australian Competition and Consumers Commission
World News – AU – ACCC recalls Officeworks Keji Wireless Charging Pad over fire hazard concerns
Related title :
– <a href = "/? s = Officeworks phone charger that has been nationally recalled over fears that it could catch fire could catch fire
– ACCC recalls Officeworks Keji Wireless Charging Pad for fire hazard concerns
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]