Deputy Prime Minister Ashwath Narayan interacted on the valedictory function of the event, saying the event platform and its social media expansion helped garner more global attention than expected
Bengaluru: The flagship of virtual technology, the Bengaluru Tech Summit 2020, was concluded on Saturday with around 2 participants at a high level. 5 million visitors and the overwhelming success of the B2B meetings, the pre-arranged, targeted dates to meet buyers and exhibitors.
Deputy Prime Minister Ashwath Narayan interacted on the valedictory feature of the event, saying the event platform and its social media expansion helped attract more global attention than expected.
« The Bengaluru Tech Summit 2020 brought a total of around 2 virtual visitors. 5 crore visitors. This overwhelming response shows its global scope and importance, « said the minister.
According to an official release, the virtual exposure of BTS2020 became widely visible as the opening event where Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke live on BTS ‘virtual platform as well as on BTS’ YouTube channel among other sessions.
« Additionally, Facebook helped the event reach 5,42,156 people. Aside from Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Facebook pages, traffic was good too. The BTS 2020 campaign on other social media such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram brought in a total reach of 88,57,614, impressions of 1,33,19,232 and unique clicks of 50,997, « the press release said.
« The event had a total of 8. 507 registered business delegates and a total of 19. 381 participants for the participants in the keynote, conference, prize and quiz competition. On the conference front, the Bengaluru Tech Summit had 12 keynote sessions of 93 sessions over 4 tracks. There were a total of 312 of them in the B2B meeting, including IT, biotech and BTS platforms, « he added.
Members of the Global Innovation Alliance (GIA) from 25 countries with 731 delegates took part in the event. In addition to 10 ministers from abroad as delegations, eight MoUs with overseas countries were also announced at the event.
The BTS 2020 show also drew 248 attendees who set up virtual booths. GIA Expo participants from Australia, Canada, USA, Bavaria, Great Britain and North Rhine-Westphalia Germany also had their stands. The fair also had 146 startups innovating in IT, electronics, IoT, agritech, fintech, edutech, mobility, etc.. Presented.
The event also had a laboratory for market participants such as NewSpace India Ltd (an ISRO company), MSME CoE (IISc) and the Indian Institute of Astrophysics, the Raman Research Institute and National Atlas Thematic.
Click here to read that Mint ePaperMint is now in the Telegram. Join the Mint channel on your Telegram and stay up to date with the latest business news.
You have now subscribed to our newsletter. If you cannot find an email from our site, please check the spam folder.
India, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Narendra Modi, C. . N. . Ashwath Narayan
World News – AU – Bengaluru Tech Summit ends on April 2. 5 crore virtual visits
. . Associated title :
– The Bengaluru Tech Summit ends with 2. 5 crore virtual visits
– Karnataka Deputy CM Pride over Bengaluru& # 39; IT leadership role
– Pandemic emphasized need for rapid innovation: Karnataka deputy CM
– 2 5 million people have registered for the Bengaluru Tech Summit 2020. According to Karnataka Dy CM, 5 million people signed up for the 2020 Bengaluru Tech Summit
– Tech Summit Boost for the aerospace sector: State Inks 12 Deals
– 4 more MoUs in the pipeline, mainly in the aerospace industry: Karnataka Deputy CM at the Technology Summit
– BTS 2020 offered the ideal platform to examine synergies between IT, BioTech and global collaboration: Karantaka Dy . . .
– Bengaluru has reaffirmed IT leadership: Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
– 23. Edition of the Bengaluru Tech Summit 2020 ends on a high note
– 25 Millions of people are signing up for BTS 2020 to make Country&’s biggest virtual event
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]